Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to: Leopard print nails...super easy and fun!!

Okay let's talk nails. Sometimes a girl just needs something fantabulous and a plain old manicure wont do. I, like any girl, am always in search of new and fun things to do to change up my normal boring routine. So taking a cue from Lady Gaga and Katy Perry I found a fun and super easy way to create the popular leopard print look.


All you need to create this look are: two different colors of nail polish and a sharpie. Pretty simple if you ask me.

I started by painting the entire nail with one color. I chose MAC Frayed to Order. Its a matte white with pink pearl and once you add a topcoat it looks amazing. 

Once that dries I made little spots with the pink polish I picked. I just used a regular hot pink. The spots don't need to be the same size, and in fact it looks better if they are different shapes and sizes. 

Once the spots dry I took my handy dandy sharpie made little marks on either side of the spots similar to these ( ). They too look best when they are different sizes. 

It may sound like a lot but honestly is super easy. I got it all done while watching an episode of glee :) 

I hope you guys give it a try!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment